Nominees who wish to apply to receive the 2022 Distinguished Teaching or Excellence in Teaching Award should:
- Access your individual application folder by clicking on the link you received in the email, “Congratulations on Your Teaching Award Nomination” on December 3, 2021.
a. To access this Google folder, you will need to be logged in to Google with your UW NetID. If you get a message that the folder is “restricted,” please log out of all of your other Google accounts and try opening the folder in a Private/Incognito browser.
b. If you are still having trouble logging into Google, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upload all required materials into the appropriate folders in your application folder. (See the “Checklist of Required Materials” in your “Cover Materials” folder for a detailed list).
- Materials must be in 12-point font and single-spaced.
- All files must be uploaded to your application folder by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, January 3, 2022. We can not accept late files, hard copies, or any submissions outside of the Google folder. We do not check application folders for completion.
Your application will include:
- Letters of support
- Abbreviated Curriculum Vitae
- Teaching Philosophy Statement
- List of courses taught
- Evidence of effectiveness in teaching
- Optional: Course evaluations
Please see the “Checklist of Required Materials” in your “Cover Materials” folder for more details.
If you have additional questions, please send them to email@example.com.