September 15-19, 2022
- Thursday, September 15: Canvas workshops open
- Friday, September 16: International TA Sessions on Zoom
- Monday, September 19: Plenaries and workshops on Zoom
The TA Program on Teaching and Learning is designed to help new and returning graduate students prepare for their roles and responsibilities as teaching assistants (TAs) at the UW.
- Welcome TAs to UW teaching and learning communities
- Provide TAs with specific strategies and practices that support their work
- Connect TAs to campus resources that sustain them and their instruction
- Assist TAs in developing questions about norms, practices, and resources within their departments
The 2022 TA Program has concluded. If you were unable to register for the program this year, we hope you will join us in September 2023! For more information, please consult our TA Program FAQ page.
Follow us on Twitter at @UWCTL
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.