- Interactive workshops that promote reflection, dialogue, problem solving, and skill building
- Interactive performance and community dialogue events
- Consultations on using performance and arts-based pedagogies in academic settings
Examples of past programs and services:
- Campus-wide/ tri-campus performance event
- All-day performance and dialogue event
- Workshop for faculty orientation
- Workshop series (two or more workshops)
- Professional development workshops with departments on issues related to inclusion and equity
- Visits to graduate classes on teaching and pedagogy
- Collaboration with graduate student groups
- Learning communities
- Workshops at local, non-UW campuses
*For booking inquiries or questions about our program, email email@example.com.
Interested in learning more about TfC’s work?
Watch the 2019 EduTalks presentation: A Place Called School. Tikka Sears, Elba Moise, Debi Talukdar and Sooz Stahl of UW Theater for Change share their work using interactive theater to identify and interrupt moments of oppression, advance community dialogue and imagine possibilities for positive change in schools.