Wednesday, February 21, 2:00-3:00pm
Have questions about UW’s policies and guidelines related to attendance and participation? Join a conversation about UW’s institutional language on attendance and participation, particularly as it relates to student learning, equity, and accessibility. Participants will have opportunities to offer feedback and suggestions for improving current policies and guidelines.
- Casey Self, Chair of Faculty Council on Teaching and Learning, Associate Teaching Professor of Biology
- Tina Miller, Senior Associate Registrar, Office of the University Registrar
- Stephanie Kerschbaum, Director of the Program on Writing & Rhetoric, Professor of English
- Katie Malcolm, Associate Director of the Center for Teaching & Learning
- Penelope Adams Moon, Director of the Center for Teaching & Learning